Pricing To Help You Grow
With our simple, scalable pricing, you only pay per user.
No need to track annotation hours, label consumption or data usage.
Get in touch for your quote
Every user get access to all of Encord’s powerful data labeling and active learning features, including:
- Wide range of annotation types
- Annotate videos of any length
- Support for a wide range of data formats
- Native support for DICOM and NIfTI files
- Support for arbitrarily rich ontologies
- Dynamic classifications for videos
- Collaboratively manage large annotator teams
- Monitor annotator and reviewer performance
- Customisable, automated task management
- Build quality control and assurance workflows
- Model assisted labeling using your own models or our proprietary micro-models
- Automated object tracking and interpolation
- AI-assisted segmentation
- Build automated data pipelines and annotation workflows
- Native model training and inference
- Evaluate data and label quality
- Diagnose model performance
- Find model failure modes and edge cases
- Visualise label and data distribution in an easy to use graphical interface
- Python SDK and flexible API
- Web hooks support for custom notifications
- Custom data pipeline setups
- Label and dataset versioning
- Unlimited API calls
- Use your own private cloud buckets
- Built-in integrations with all major cloud providers
- Dedicated Slack and email support
- Dedicated customer success contact
- Data engineering suport for creating data pipelines
- Hourly system backups
- Custom platform integrations
- Enterprise SLA
- Multiple deployment options (including on-premise or virtual private cloud)
- GDPR, SOC-2 and HIPAA compliant
- Multi-factor authentication
- SAML SSO
- Role-based access controls
Accelerate Your Model Development with Encord
Frequently asked questions
Yes. You can try Encord free for 14 days. No credit card is required. Get started here.
Yes. In addition to being able to train models & run inference using our platform, you can either import model predictions via our APIs & Python SDK, integrate your model in the Encord annotation interface if it is deployed via API, or upload your own model weights.
At Encord, we take our security commitments very seriously. When working with us and using our services, you can ensure your and your customer's data is safe and secure. You always own labels, data & models, and Encord never shares any of your data with any third party. Encord is hosted securely on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Any data passing through the Encord platform is encrypted both in-transit using TLS and at rest.
Encord is HIPAA & GDPR compliant, and maintains SOC2 certification. Learn more about data security at Encord here.
Yes. If you believe you’ve discovered a bug in Encord’s security, please get in touch at email@example.com. Our security team promptly investigates all reported issues. Learn more about data security at Encord here.